First Crowdfunding Campaign for Greenways
Friends of Connect Buncombe, a newly formed nonprofit, formed to advance the implementation of the Greenways and Trails Master Plan adopted by the county, is launching the first "Greenways and Trails and Beyond" campaign. Campaign ends 7/31/14. $5,000 to go to reach goal of $20,000. For more info.
Ride on Kids
||To all those who have kids or grand kids, this is great news... Lauren Tamayo, 2012 Olympic Silver Medalist, is offering a FREE summer program called "Ride on Kids" at Carrier Park. There are still some spots available for these sessions. The focus is on FUN!
Learn more here: Ride on Kids
Why Join BRBC?
Support bicycle advocacy in Western North Carolina
Support bicycle education programs in Middle Schools
Support the development of new cue sheets
Your Benefits of Membership are:
- Notification of over 170 rides per year
- Meet other cyclists
- Access to ALL 225+ cue sheets developed by Ralph Draves
- 10% discount on parts, accessories, and clothing at the participating local bicycle shops:
- Discounted registration to The Fletcher Flyer (June 7, 2015)– $5.00 off registration
- Discounted membership to International Mtn.Biking Association – $5.00 off regular membership fee
- Discounted membership to League of American Bicyclists – $5.00 off regular membership fee
- Invitation to our annual year end party
BRBC is 501 (c)(3) charitable non-profit organization and dues and
donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by the IRS
| Our website has many features. Please click on the link below to check them all out. Especially look at the Member Interests section that tells you how to get emails regarding rides and events that you may want to participate in. (Must be a member to subscribe to rides.)
New Website Features
Bicycle Boulevard in Hendersonville
Public Invited to Ribbon Cutting, Family Friendly Ride and Bike Valet
The Blue Ridge Bicycle Club invites the public to join them in a special ribbon cutting event and bicycle ride to the July 17 Hendersonville Rhythm & Brews Concert. The Bicycle Club is sponsoring free bicycle rides and valet bicycle parking in conjunction with the concert series. To encourage cycling to the concerts, free valet bicycle parking will be available at the concert where bicycles and strollers may be left for safekeeping.
|Henderson Co Parks & Rec
2014 Sycamore Cycles
Summer Short Track
For more info
Please Support Our Business Members!